On Aug 3, 2011, at 2:36 AM, kcrisman wrote:

> Anything Cygwin-related could be considered relatively high priority,
> as well as any documentation tickets getting us closer to 90%, as
> these are both goals for Sage 5.0.
>
> I'd put in a plug for some of the Mac app upgrades (such as allowing
> double-clicking), but as far as I know Ivan Andrus is the only person
> who understands the Mac interface builder stuff enough to work on them
> and it looks like he's not coming :)

Indeed I won't be there, but right now the problem (or at least the hard part
of it) is purely a notebook issue.  The problem essentially boils down to this:

1. Start the server
2. Log out, but don't stop the server
3. Open a url like
http://localhost:5000/upload_worksheet?url=file://localhost/Users/karl-dietercrisman/Desktop/Test.sws
4. It gives a 404.  What it "should" do is ask you to login and then redirect
you to the proper url.  I haven't looked into this for a while, and I'm not
sure if I opened a ticket for it or not.  It would also make other things nicer
too IMHO.

-Ivan