On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 1:25 AM, Juanlu001 <juanlu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry David, could you clarify what parts of Scipy do you think are a
> disaster? Just for curiosity. I am a student and I am trying nowadays to use
> these Python packages to perform numerical computations, and I am very
> interested on what is being said in this thread.

I would also like to here what parts David is referring to.

Personally, I've used scipy for various things and have been quite
pleased with everything I've used from scipy, except the stats module.
 All the optimization and special functions (say) that I used seemed
pretty good.  The stats module definitely needed more work.  It may
have improved a lot since then, but I don't know.

 -- William