On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Jason Grout <jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:
> On 10/4/11 6:57 AM, Jason Grout wrote:
>>
>> Other times, the formatting is gone (it looks like maybe a CSS page
>> didn't load), the OpenID icons are gone, etc.
>
> Indeed: in the error console, I see things like jquery.js, jquery.openid.js,
> etc., not loading due to 502 Proxy errors.

It was probably due to too many processes at once.  Right now the
notebook server doesn't sufficiently clean up after itself with ssh
connections, etc.   I restarted the notebook and it is fine, but I
won't be surprised if this happens again in a week or two.

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics