There are about 10 new python packages that the flask notebook depends on. Some of these are very small packages. Does anyone have any objection to lumping all of these together into a sagenb-dependencies spkg? These are the dependencies included in this spkg:

Babel-0.9.6/
Flask-0.8/
Flask-AutoIndex-0.4.0/
Flask-Babel-0.8/
Flask-OpenID-1.0.1/
Flask-Silk-0.1.1/
Werkzeug-0.8.2/
python-openid-2.2.5/
pytz-2011n/
speaklater-1.2/

I've uploaded a preliminary sagenb_dependencies spkg here:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/jason/sagenb_dependencies-20111216.spkg

I also uploaded a current flask sagenb spkg here:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/jason/sagenb-0.9.0.spkg

So, you can try installing the new notebook by doing this (hopefully this works...try it on a test scratch install of sage):

1. sage -i http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/jason/sagenb_dependencies-20111216.spkg

2. sage -i http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/jason/twisted-11.0.0.spkg

3. sage -i http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/jason/sagenb-0.9.0.spkg

4. Apply http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/11078 to your sage repository and rebuild with sage -b

If that 4-step procedure doesn't work, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Thanks,

Jason