On Dec 31, 11:57 am, Nathann Cohen <nathann.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I just looked at this piece of code and I guess the answer is clear.
> It contains a "if u<i: continue", where u and i are vertices.

OK, that explains it.  I was looking for just this sort of thing when
I (quickly) scanned the code, but missed it.

Aside from totally rewriting the routine to be faster, would the
following make sense for a fix?

(a) Have  i  come from the complete list of vertices rather than the
vertex iterator.

(b) Compare the indices of  i  and  u  in the complete list.

Yes, it would be slower.  But it might also be correct.  ;-)  I do not
see an efficient way to impose/exploit an arbitrary ordering on the
vertices, short of stuffing them all in a list.

Rob