Helloooooooo !!

> Aside from totally rewriting the routine to be faster, would the
> following make sense for a fix?
>
> (a) Have  i  come from the complete list of vertices rather than the
> vertex iterator.
>
> (b) Compare the indices of  i  and  u  in the complete list.
>
> Yes, it would be slower.  But it might also be correct.  ;-)  I do not
> see an efficient way to impose/exploit an arbitrary ordering on the
> vertices, short of stuffing them all in a list.

Well, yep I guess. The first loop iterates on all vertices, so for this one

"for i_id, i in enumerate(self.vertex_iterator())" would be in order. And
to obtain the id corresponding to v, I guess the best is to build a
dictionnary associating each vertex to its index at the beginning of the
algorithm.

If you need it to be fixed quickly, that's probably the best option ! But
it hurts the eyes, because all the Graph methods spend a lot of time
converting the ID to the Sage labels already, which is crazy if we try to
convert them back as soon as we get them :-D

Nathann