On Jan 7, 5:39 am, John Cremona <john.crem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (24 hours later)
>
> Successfully built 4.8.alpha6
> withhttp://sage.math.washington.edu/home/palmieri/SPKG/readline-6.2.p3.spkg
> put into spkg/standard before starting to build.  All long tests pass
> and there is no warning about readline, and history etc all works
> normally.
>
> John

I did a similar build on a virtual machine (given half the resources
on a Gateway PC, i7, 8 GB Ram, Windows 7 Home Premium)). I had had
problems with readline previously with this setup so I used the new
spkg. Atlas reported errors as it always does but continued anyway. I
used make -j4 for the build and the test. using 'make ptestlong'
resulted in:
All tests passed!
Total time for all tests: 1639.2 seconds

Adam