On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Instead of shutting down the virtual machine you can just save the machine
> state. Loading the vm then circumvents the whole boot process.

It looks like it works great on Mac OS X. The VM boots, and right away
the browser loads full screen logged into the notebook.

There are some testing worksheets there (says Volker) and the Java
runtime is missing (Volker is aware of this also). I was wondering a
couple of things about the usability of Sage in the VM browser (and
bear in mind that I haven't used the VM appliance at all before).

After a minute or two I couldn't figure out how to save a worksheet or
plots or other data files and access them in the host OS.

--
Benjamin Jones