On 1/14/12 2:51 AM, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 14/01/2012 00:48, Jason Grout a écrit :
I'd love to, if we have enough disk space for another sage install on
that disk. Right now, we have around 4.4G free, so it would take up
about a quarter to half of the space left for all of the sagenb.org
servers. That seems a little tight to me.

A good solution would be if different sage installs could somehow share
some parts... I don't exactly see how that would work, but it's just an
idea.

They already do. The problem is that the disk is about 57 G, and the *data* for sagenb.org alone takes 30G. There are only two sage installs (one standard, one test), and each of those takes 3.7G. Data for the other sage notebooks takes up another sizeable chunk.

Thanks,

Jason