On 1/14/12 8:51 AM, Dima Pasechnik wrote:

On Saturday, 14 January 2012 22:37:17 UTC+8, jason wrote:

    On 1/14/12 6:41 AM, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
     > looks good (chrome on MacOSX).
     > What about making jmol request permission to run without explicit
    page
     > reloading?
     > Is it a bug or a feature?

    Are you talking about Chrome asking for permission to run a java
    applet?
    I think that's a Chrome thing, and not something in our control.

It's not a Chrome thing;
I see the same behaviour on Safari. E.g. if I do in a cell:
c=cube(); c.show()
then I don't see any output at all.
I need to reload the webpage in order for it to show the cube.

Thanks.  I've reproduced it and am looking into it.

Jason