On 1/14/12 3:58 PM, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
It allows running ./sage -i<package.spkg>  and ./sage -sh right after
downloading a source tarball, making for easier debugging of the Sage
build process.

I'm curious: what does this mean? For example, we needed to test the new sagenb spkg in a clean install (i.e., without installing the old sagenb spkg). Would we be able to do that with this option above?

Thanks,

Jason

P.S. I think this is running on test.sagenb.org. To build that server, I took the binary in /home/release/sage-5.0.beta1/sage-5.0.beta1-sage.math.washington.edu-x86_64-Linux.tar.gz. I realize that is unsupported, but I wanted the latest cutting edge to test things on.