Hi everyone,

We don't apply any customizations to twisted anymore; we just install it straight as a python package. I think it would be easier to just include it in the sagenb spkg as a dependency (like flask, etc.). That would mean that we automatically get the latest twisted every time the sagenb spkg is updated, instead of having to maintain a separate twisted spkg. Does anyone have any objections to removing the twisted spkg and including twisted into the sagenb spkg?

Please vote:

[ ] Yes, remove the twisted spkg and include twisted in the sagenb spkg as a dependency

[ ] No, keep the twisted spkg as a separate spkg

Thanks,

Jason