Hi Dan,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Dan Drake <dr...@kaist.edu> wrote:
> We'd probably want several graphs -- all 50 states, continental US,
> with/without Washington DC. I don't know what good names for them would
> be or how to put them into the (already huge) graphs.* namespace.
>
> Thoughts? Ideas?

* graphs.UnitedStates -- the class/module name
* graphs.UnitedStates.states -- a graph of all the states, where each
state is a node and an edge connects two nodes if the corresponding
states are next to each other.
* graphs.UnitedStates.<StateName> -- the specific name for a state,
e.g. Washington, California.

Perhaps we should not load the module graphs.UnitedStates by default.

--
Regards,
Minh Van Nguyen