Helloooooooooooo !!!!

Today I saw a blog post (http://mat.tepper.cmu.edu/blog/?p=1617) about
> finding a Hamiltonian path through the states of the continental US. I

Hmmm... Does not look like something Sage can not break :-)

> see we have graphs.WorldMap; perhaps we should have graphs for US
> states.

Well, I do not know if we really *should* have it (like WorldMap which is
not a very fundamental part of the graph library to begin with) but the
idea is fun which is a more than sufficient counter-argument :-D

> We'd probably want several graphs -- all 50 states, continental US,
> with/without Washington DC. I don't know what good names for them would
> be or how to put them into the (already huge) graphs.* namespace.

Hmmm... Well, unless somebody has a great idea to store them in a
easy-to-use database, we could stick with the current version. Perhaps
creating a "maps" object in graph_generators so that they can be listed
this way ?

graphs.maps.WorldMap(world = "US")

Ahem. No, rather

graphs.maps.WorldMap()
graphs.maps.USMap()

As I do not thing we will ever have all of Google Map's data inside of
Sage's graph library, just storing them inside of a "folder" seems good
enough, doesn't it ? :-)

Nathann