On 1/25/12 5:13 PM, Michael Madison wrote:
Jason,  On a HTC Thunderbolt with Android 2.3.4 if I put a couple of
spaces I get an "ok", but not 2.  Mike

Thanks. Do you see in the messages down below what you are getting back? (It should be a message with message type 'pyout'.)

On my tablet (Android 3.2), if I put a space or comment sign, I get back 2. It really seems like it is chopping off the last character, at least on my tablet.

To those that know Android browsers: is there any way I can access the javascript console? I'm trying to log things there, but I'm having trouble accessing it.

Thanks,

Jason