On 2/7/12 4:28 PM, Ivan Andrus wrote:
I'm fairly certain #11881 (which still needs review) will solve the problem.
At least the most common problem.

Do you, by chance, mean http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/12161

#11881 is a huge ticket with lots of patches.

Thanks,

Jason

Has anyone tried the work around I mentioned below?

-Ivan