> >> Whatever it takes to build/test Sage these days for RAM, plus disk
> >> space for a single Sage install + 100MB/ticket disk.
>
> > Hmm, 100MB per ticket is actually nontrivial on older machines.
>
> True, though for modern hardware, this comes out to about $0.01/ticket.

Right, I'm talking about legacy stuff.   Also possibly netbooks or
mobile devices?  Though I suppose one could just put Sage on a flash
drive with 16 GB...

> See line 360+ of patchbot.py for the "default" config file. I'll try

Oh, okay - I was referring to that when I said "I found it", but I
didn't realize there were no other significant ones.

> to answer any other questions anyone has as well which should also
> help fill the gap.

Great.

> > Is the "get a whole lot busier" due to child # x, for some x>2?
>
> Yep, numbers 3 and 4. Any day now...

Congrats!  Welcome to being outnumbered... it's fun, but tiring.