Quick update:

   * http://aleph.sagemath.org is up now, as Jason mentioned.

   * Absolutely *none* of the external disks attached to any of the
machines have appeared, so I can only guess something weird happened
with a power strip or something.  The impact of this is that the
virtual machine that serves http://planet.sagemath.org temporarily
doesn't exist.  So that service is down.
Also, the Bill Page virtual machine can't be booted up, which serves
an axiom wiki.

I hope this gets fixed on Thursday when I'm back.

 -- William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics