On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:05 AM, Simon King <simon.k...@uni-jena.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 14 Mrz., 10:06, David Loeffler <dave.loeff...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ... and now it's back up again. Thanks!
>
> I can still not connect with sage.math.washington.edu. scp tells me
> that the connection timed out.

To quote from my previous email: "Also, the computer
sage.math.washington.edu did not come back up after the power failure.
  The computer redhawk.math.washington.edu booted up but the ssh
server isn't responding."

This will be resolved 24 hours from right now, when I get back to Seattle.

In the meantime, please use geom, mod, or boxen, which should provide
equivalent functionality, except for /scratch partitions.

 -- William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics