Does anyone use the files in the directory SAGE_ROOT/ipython? Would you
object if they were moved elsewhere in the Sage distribution, and if some
of the files were modified or deleted? (In particular, ipythonrc-scipy
might not be long for this world, if I have anything to do with it.) Newer
versions of most of these files (but not ipythonrc-scipy) are available in
SAGE_ROOT/local/lib/python/site-packages/IPython/UserConfig/.  The only
file I think we really need to keep is ipythonrc, which has Sage-specific
customizations in it.

(I understand that these files are copied to each user's DOT_SAGE directory
if DOT_SAGE/ipython/ does not exist, so if we move these files, we have to
modify that code.)

Opinions?

--
John