John H Palmieri <jhpalmier...@gmail.com> writes:
> Does anyone use the files in the directory SAGE_ROOT/ipython? Would you object
> if they were moved elsewhere in the Sage distribution, and if some of the
> files
> were modified or deleted?

I was wondering the same thing yesterday. I would certainly not object
if they were moved somewhere else or modified/deleted, assuming doing so
wouldn't irreparably break anything (as far as I can tell it doesn't
seem like it will).

By the way, IPython 0.11 and later don't even use ipythonrc files -
instead they use a python file, ~/.ipython/ipy_user_conf.py and some
other stuff, as I understand it.

-Keshav

----
Join us in #sagemath on irc.freenode.net !