To use this Cython debugger one must start up Sage under gdb.
(Essentially, this is sage -gdb that knows about Python/Cython, which
is really nice.) I don't think one could just drop down into it from
pdb. (Adding Cython support for pdb would be another cool project,
though arguably more a Cython project than a Sage one.) But, if it
could be done, that'd be cool.

- Robert