On 03/27/2012 10:58 AM, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
On 2012-03-27 17:52, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
I am attempting to compile sage-5.0.beta10.  I see there is a new patch
in linbox for commentator.C.  But it is not working for me.
Could you at least say why it's not working?  How does it fail?

My apologies for not including the error.

Actually the error appeared with beta9. The error seems to have disappeared with beta10.

So I guess my fix isn't necessary after all.  Sorry for the noise.