Ok, finished building + testing  on my Funtoo x86_64 install w/ sandy
bridge and gcc-4.6.2:

The following tests failed:

        sage -t  --long -force_lib devel/sage/sage/interfaces/expect.py # 1
doctests failed
        sage -t  --long -force_lib devel/sage/sage/tests/cmdline.py # 2
doctests failed
        sage -t  --long -force_lib devel/sage/sage/modular/modsym/ambient.py
# Killed/crashed
        sage -t  --long -force_lib
devel/sage/sage/modular/hecke/hecke_operator.py # Killed/crashed
        sage -t  --long -force_lib
devel/sage/sage/modular/hecke/ambient_module.py # Killed/crashed

I haven't really looked into the failures yet other than the cmdline
ones. IPython complains about my ipythonrc. This complaint goes away
if I let sage's copy of ipython (0.10.2) make its own dot_ipython
folder, instead of using my system one, which is generated by my
system install (0.12.1) that I frequently use. The other failure is
regarding a hg extension I have, so that is probably not the fault of
sage.

--
Andrew