On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Jeroen Demeyer <jdeme...@cage.ugent.be> wrote:
> On 2012-05-06 19:53, Henry de Valence wrote:
>> I'm not sure -- when I run the Sage IPython, I can get documentation,
>> so it would appear that the documentation was built.
> Could you attach the file $SAGE_ROOT/dochtml.log
> That way, we can check.

Hi, I've put the relevant log files here:

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ma1bgd3jn521jm/QLxX7G-Sgb

It looks like the documentation did fail to build:

writing output... [ 37%] sage/combinat/words/infinite_word

Exception occurred:
  File "/home/hdevalence/code/sage-5.0.rc0/local/lib/python/subprocess.py",
line 1130, in _execute_child
    self.pid = os.fork()
OSError: [Errno 12] Cannot allocate memory
The full traceback has been saved in /tmp/sphinx-err-GAIaQW.log, if
you want to report the issue to the developers.

So maybe this is just an issue with my machine? But it has around 3GB
of memory + swap, so it seems a bit strange that it would run out of
memory.

Is there a way to redo just this part so I can watch what happens?

Cheers,
Henry de Valence.