Hi David,

I think it would be best to construct them as toric varieties. This'll give
you lots of functionality. For starters you should probably add a weighted
projective space constructor to the toric_varieties library. There is
already a toric_varieties.P(int), how about toric_varieties.WP(list of
ints). If you want to provide specialized implementations for toric
algorithms you can derive from the ToricVarieties class.

Volker