I don't remember if we need votes for optional spkgs.  I think we do.
 Anyway, here is one.

See http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/10637.  Pablo Angulo has some
great work here making a wide variety of Sage worksheets turn out to good
.rst files.  I've done some relatively minor documentation and corner case
fixes in the script.

Now, he uses BeautifulSoup 3 as an HTML scraper, and although this could be
installed by the user in other ways like easy_install, it's probably best
just to have an optional spkg waiting for use.  The script already fails
with a good message (I've updated it somewhat) in case BS is not installed,
so we just need to be allowed to put this in the optional spot so that

sage -i beautifulsoup

works.  Please vote, if we need to (?):

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Review of what remains to review on this ticket would be great too!  It
doesn't actually depend on the new notebook per se - it's possible to
review it without that. However, naturally there is a pull request for
inclusion post sagenb 0.9.1, whenever this is positively reviewed.

Thanks,
- kcrisman