At least 0.9.0, as it should fix a number of issues present in the old
one. It is also annoying creating interacts in the notebook and then
discover that something works differently with Sage cell server. As I
understand it, differences should be reduced by the switch.

Having a beta version with everything included is not really an option
for course usage - I'd like students to be able to install the same
version as the class one on their own computers, if they wish, and
ideally is should not include figuring out how to use betas. Besides
having a beta name is scary ;-)