Julien Puydt <julien.pu...@laposte.net> writes:
> Le 25/06/2012 22:01, Jeroen Demeyer a écrit :
>> I can try for a quick sage-5.2 release, but one month is fairly tight.
>> I also depends a lot on how much troubles we get with the new notebook
>> (and OpenSSL), which will hopefully finally get merged.
>
> Beware of OpenSSL and the GPL :
> http://people.gnome.org/~markmc/openssl-and-the-gpl.html

We're not shipping OpenSSL, just requiring it as a dependency. We also
provide it as an optional supplementary download for those who don't
have the authority to install OpenSSL globally on their system. Neither
of these have any legal problems AFAIK.

> By the way, https://github.com/sagemath/sagenb lacks some important
> files : AUTHORS, LICENSE, COPYRIGHT. The license stanzas in the source
> files aren't very good either : they say "GPL" (no version), and point
> to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/ where now GPL=GPL-3 while many of them
> have been written before it was even published! And did I mention a
> number of the file lack even that?

Wanna submit a pull request? :)

-Keshav

----
Join us in #sagemath on irc.freenode.net !