(and if I may interrupt, we also really need to be able to deal with
permutation groups on something *different* from 1...n, which is GAP's
choice.
And I know that I am the first one to complain about labels instead of
integers when it comes to a graph's vertices.
And I know that it is a nightmare to deal with it, everywhere in the code.
Please, don't remind me. I feel guilty already.

But it would be so nice to deal with permutation groups over anything...
I knew it would be a bad idea to interrupt anyway.

Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn !!! )