I do have a G4 PPC mac running 10.4.11 that is not being used significantly
in my research lab.  I could certainly set it up to accept ssh connections.
 Two issues: what versions of the developer tools would need to be
installed, and I'm not sure I can talk my campus network services into
opening the ssh port through our firewall to that machine.  Still if
somebody wants to use it, I'm willing to look into making it available for
Sage builds.

Jonathan