On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:45:48 PM UTC-7, JBT wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, when will be OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) supported by
> SAGE, officially?

Well, we need to get enough people running OS X 10.8 to build and test Sage
successfully. Three of us (as far as I can tell) have done this, while you
haven't. We need to understand why you're having problems, and we need to
get more people involved. I personally think that the scipy spkg at
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/13309 is safe enough, and solves
the problem for enough people, that it should be merged. Given your
experience, that doesn't mean that Mountain Lion will be "officially
supported", though.

--
John