For information, I will give a short course (one day) about Sage in Algeria next January.

There is a joint French-Maghreb CNRS research unit in Maths; the idea is to help develop computing, all sorts of computing in Maghreb. The Algerian (the others too) are very enthusiastic. As the course will not be held in a large city, but in a sea resort, there will be very very few internet access. We are preparing virtual ubuntu machines, as everybody there as a Win** machine. This is a one day course among 5 others, about numerics, building a parallel cluster and so on...

t.d.