I'd like to disable the trailing whitespace plugin for the patchbot, or at
least ignore its output in the scoring. All it does is

a) discourage people from reviewing patches ("the light is not green")

b) misguides people writing patches into making unnecessary whitespace
changes ("trailing whitespace is bad, hence I'll take it out everywhere")

Its confusing and slows us down with no real benefit.

If people care enough about trailing whitespace then we should
- first formulate a policy,
- then fix the sage library to conform, and
- then implement commit hooks that ensure it
- and only then have the patchbot verify trailing whitespace.