2012-11-25 21:41, v_2e skrev:
On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:24:38 +1300
François Bissey<francois.bis...@canterbury.ac.nz>  wrote:

You may be missing a font Vladimir.

   Yes, I thought so too, but which one? How can I find it out?

Another idea, after some reading on the internet

In another message, you pasted the following output form sage when plotting:

"Value error parsing header in AFM: ItalicAngle -10,5 "

All my lines like that in AFM files seem to use a "." as decimal separator. Perhaps you have a "," somewhere?

(Of course, it could just be your system printing things using the ",",
rather than the actual AFM file containing a ",")

1)

What is the output of running

grep ItalicAngle /usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/*.afm | grep ","

on your system?

2)

What is the output of running

grep ItalicAngle `find . -name "*.afm"` | grep ","

in the sage directory?

On my system I get an empty output for both of them, but the description at debian bug 691916 makes it look like that is not the case on all systems.

/ johan