Hasn't this been discussed several times already? I consider startup time
to be one of our biggest bugs... If we need to, lets bump it to 4 or even
10 seconds or something so at least we don't have egregious regressions. Or
replace it with something better (e.g. it only fails if the load is so
small, or looks at user time, or time(startup) < time(0.0x * sage
-testall)).