Le 16/01/2013 13:45, Volker Braun a écrit :
I guess there are at least two different meanings of "the Sage tarball"
in this context. I was talking about the sum of all code checked into
the Sage repositories, which is what one would usually call the release.
And the third party code is not going to be part of the git repo under
the current proposal.

Indeed there is sage-the-software and sage-the-distribution.

Snark on #sagemath