On 3/18/13 5:18 PM, François Bissey wrote:
On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:35:47 Volker Braun wrote:
Well it is registered under my name so I'm not going to post the keys to
the mailing list ;-)  But as far as I understand it, the MKL binaries can
be distributed. I haven't had time yet to really look and see what the
non-distributable part is (partly because my laptop died).

OK that would have been interesting I can theoretically build sage-on-gentoo
against MKL but do not have a license or know anyone with a license to
check. I don't know if MKL will work properly in lmona.de but the answer is
probably yes.

If you have no ticket for that work I guess we'll have to dump stuff on this
thread for a while.

A while ago they posted on the numpy list telling people that Intel was offering MKL licenses to them because they were an open-source scientific Python project: http://numpy-discussion.10968.n7.nabble.com/MKL-licenses-for-core-scientific-Python-projects-td32530.html

Is this MKL license through the same sort of program?

Jason