On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Francois Bissey
<francois.bis...@canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
> After much time spent finding why numpy 1.6.x didn't like sage
> and some nice cooperation with numpy upstream we have an upgrade path
> for numpy. It couldn't have happened before the merging of the new
> doctest framework. Numpy 1.7.0 exposed at least one instance where
> the old one was broken.
> So http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/11334 is now ready for
> review on top of sage-5.9.beta0 or later.

Please let us know if you run into any problems with numpy 1.7.0.

Ondrej

P.S. I think you should switch to github or bitbucket with Sage for
pull requests, it's so much easier for somebody like me to see what
the ticket #11334 is doing. The way I am doing it is to click on each
patch one by one and try to remember the total changes in my head to
see if it makes sense as a whole.