Could anyone have a look at this? Needless to say, this is *extremely*
annoying. Every few minutes the notebook gets completely messed up with
this bug.

I can forgo the Backspace Key, but I need to press Enter, and that just
breaks in the middle of a block then and I'm left with a complete ****d
up worksheet. Perhaps the feature by which Ctrl-Enter causes a cell to
break could be removed, for the time being?