There are currently three mentors listed at
http://wiki.lmona.de/get_involved/projects, are we just talking about
replacing one? Or all? IMHO there needs to be at least one person familar
with Sage on the project since she isn't that familiar with the process.

Also, I think we should really move this thread to the private
sage-gsoc-mentors google groups. In particular, the current mentors should
explain their rationale there.