On 02/24/2014 12:22 PM, Evan Oman wrote:
I am using Sage to make visual representations of Graphs(ie of the vertex and
edge variety) via the show command.

However as far as I can tell I can only save these as a raster in the form of a
PNG or JPEG? I have been a vector graphic snob as of late and would like to
save graphs as PDF like I can regular plots. Is this possible?

Thanks!

instead of show() simply use save(). You can give the same arguments to save() as you give to show(), except for the first one - that should be the filename, like

plot(x).save('/tmp/a.pdf', <other show options>)
plot(x).save('./a.eps', <other show options>)
plot(x).save('./a.svg', <other show options>)

If the latter two are done in a notebook cell, it will show a link to the file.

PS: I am not sure if this is an appropriate venue to post such a question, if
this is the case let me know where I should direct my related inquirers.

You should direct such requests to sage-support.