Hi all,

I am having recurring issues compiling the developmental version of sage
(through sage-git) on OS X Mavericks.  The error I currently have is

sh: line 1:  7312 Trace/BPT trap: 5       /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/
Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -sdk / -find as 2> /dev/null
as: error: unable to find utility "as", not a developer tool or in PATH

This was obtained after running 'make' in the develop branch in the
sage-git folder.  I have Xcode installed with Command Line Tools (which is
how I had a working version originally).  To be sure, I've run

xcode-select --install

which yields a server error.  So I went to the Apple Developer Site and
downloaded the tools separately and installed them.  I also tried running

export SAGE_PORT='yes'

and running 'make' again with no luck (which was suggested and previously
worked per
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/sage-devel/semigroup/sage-devel/ID7DgZ0eN6Q/8qMaFsXFVsQJ.

 Moreover, running 'sage -b' yields the same outcome.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  I have attached my config.log file from the sage-git folder.

(The last working build I have of Sage is 6.1.beta5.)

Best,
Ben