Hi

I am suprised at these not being contained in sage:
0 root@kontiki:/usr/lib/sagemath/local/bin#for i in *; do ldd $i | egrep '
/lib|/usr/lib' |grep readline && echo $i; done
    libreadline.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.6
(0x00007f83abbea000)
gp
    libreadline.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.6
(0x00007f00f1e27000)
gp-2.5
    libreadline.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.6
(0x00007eff5e6a6000)
singular
    libreadline.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.6
(0x00007f4c694cd000)
Singular
    libreadline.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.6
(0x00007fdbebd23000)
Singular-3-1-5
    libreadline.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libreadline.so.6
(0x00007f465a38d000)
sqlite3
1 root@kontiki:/usr/lib/sagemath/local/bin#for i in *; do ldd $i | egrep '
/lib|/usr/lib' |grep mpfr && echo $i; done
    libmpfr.so.4 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmpfr.so.4
(0x00007ffaea6a3000)
latticegen
1 root@kontiki:/usr/lib/sagemath/local/bin#for i in *; do ldd $i | egrep '
/lib|/usr/lib' |grep gmp && echo $i; done
    libgmp.so.10 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmp.so.10
(0x00007f30e1a98000)
latticegen
    libgmpxx.so.4 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmpxx.so.4
(0x00007fbd2b2a5000)
    libgmp.so.10 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmp.so.10
(0x00007fbd2b031000)
ppl-config
    libgmpxx.so.4 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmpxx.so.4
(0x00007f60dbc4e000)
    libgmp.so.10 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmp.so.10
(0x00007f60db0f8000)
ppl_lcdd
    libgmpxx.so.4 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmpxx.so.4
(0x00007ff4d521f000)
    libgmp.so.10 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmp.so.10
(0x00007ff4d4fab000)
ppl_lpsol
    libgmpxx.so.4 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmpxx.so.4
(0x00007fe3ed6b9000)
    libgmp.so.10 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmp.so.10
(0x00007fe3ecb63000)
ppl_pips
1 root@kontiki:/usr/lib/sagemath/local/bin#for i in *; do ldd $i | egrep '
/lib|/usr/lib' |grep gsl && echo $i; done
1 root@kontiki:/usr/lib/sagemath/local/bin#for i in *; do ldd $i | grep gsl
&& echo $i; done
    libgsl.so.0 => not found
    libgslcblas.so.0 => not found
gsl-histogram
    libgsl.so.0 => not found
    libgslcblas.so.0 => not found
gsl-randist

This box has not yet updated to the latest sage 6.1.1ubuntu4 that will
depend on libgsl (currently building in the PPA).

Regards,
Jan

--
  .~.