Dear dot2tex fans,

Kjell, the developer of dot2tex just got in touch with me. I haven't
been following seriously the work on the integration of dot2tex in
Sage lately, so please answer!

----- Forwarded message from Kjell Magne Fauske <kjel...@gmail.com> -----
   Dear Nicolas,
   dot2tex is back from the dead and has now moved to
   Github:A https://github.com/kjellmf/dot2tex
   My goal is to publish a new release (mainly bugfixes) in the near future
   and I'm going through the list of issues:
   https://github.com/kjellmf/dot2tex/issues?milestone=none&page=1&state=open
   One issue that is bugging me
   isA https://github.com/kjellmf/dot2tex/issues/13
   (https://code.google.com/p/dot2tex/issues/detail?id=32)
   I'm not able to reproduce the issue with \verb in the current development
   version. I may have fixed it or things may have changed in Graphviz or
   pyparsing. Can you confirm if this issue is still an issue in Sage?
   Are there any dot2tex-related issues in Sage at the moment that I should
   be aware of?
   Regards,
   Kjell Magne Fauske
----- End forwarded message -----