>    One issue that is bugging me
>    isA https://github.com/kjellmf/dot2tex/issues/13
>    (https://code.google.com/p/dot2tex/issues/detail?id=32)

   I'm not able to reproduce the issue with \verb in the current
> development
>    version. I may have fixed it or things may have changed in Graphviz or
>    pyparsing. Can you confirm if this issue is still an issue in Sage?

I reported that issue. The ticket on the sage side is

If I well remember, the issue was fixed indirectly by
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/14382
which stop adding the "\verb" part for labels.

I am trying to confirm it on my version of Sage (sage-6.2.beta6), but it
seems dot2tex is broken because it can't find pyparsing again. See comment
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/14594#comment:62. So I am not able to
confirm it is okay, but I think it was.

Note that *with* doc2tex installed, I get the following error message:

sage: G = DiGraph()
sage: G.add_edge(3333, 88, 'my_label')
sage: G.set_latex_options(format='dot2tex')
sage: G.set_latex_options(edge_labels=True)
sage: view(G)
Traceback (most recent call last):
RuntimeError: dot2tex not available.

Please see :meth:`sage.graphs.generic_graph.GenericGraph.layout_graphviz`
for installation instructions.

which is quite bad. The real error (while importing pyparsing) is not
reraised and is replaced by the one above. I just created ticket #16242 to
fix this. It needs review.

http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/16242

Sébastien