> > 2) Publishing from the cloud? (In the sense of the "published
> worksheets".)
>
> I have some ideas about how to safely allow it.

Awesome.

> In fact, it sounds a lot like quite a few things I've been reading
> recently
> > about OSS and building clientele/business.  Not having it available,
> > including from links on help lists/ask.sagemath, has definitely hurt.
> > </riff>
>
> True.  It's too bad there are so many malicious / abusive people out
> there, which just makes this technically more difficult....

I guess what I'm envisioning is just a text dump (formatted with
input/output blocks) of what was actually up there, I mean the html files
in the sws zips.  Any that included <script> tags or something could be
just junked, or run that cleaner script that somebody put up a while ago.
 Really nothing complicated, certainly nothing involving anything that
would actually allow evaluation in any sense.