Yo !

> """
> I don't even know what I think anymore. With the turn that events take, I
> think I don't even need to think anymore. I think that I will think what
you
> think I think, it is much easier for me.
> """
> which is a very open minded attitude

.... and a jest, as I am sure you understood. I was answering a post which
was partly about "what Nathann thinks", and I did not feel that I had
anything important to contribute.

> Nathann, I understand you don't know now what you think and respect that.

I love knowing that I am respected for such effortless achievements.

> But did you _really_ use to think that the Graph class was yours, in the
> sense that you had veto rights on it? I am assuming that's the class you
are
> referring to.

I have veto rights on anything that anybody does even when I am not
looking. Fortunately, nobody is forced to pay attention so it is not a
problem.

More seriously, this thing is open source, belongs to nobody, and there is
rarely a month where I do not think "Okay I am tired of all this, I'll just
stop working on Sage (or research) and do something useful with my life for
a change" (last occurrence two days ago). Though you have to understand
that I worked almost daily on this Graph class for the last 3-4 years. When
I am not angry I care about what happens to it.

Nathann