I just build 6.3.beta4 and when building the doc, I noticed large memory
usage spikes when compiling the "master document"s. I ended up eating up
all of my RAM (4 GB) plus swap space (2 GB) when running it in parallel (4
cores/threads) and it was trying to build 3-4 different master documents.
So it may be prudent when building the entire doc from scratch on 1-2
threads.

Best,
Travis