On 9 Sep 2014 00:25, "François Bissey" <francois.bis...@canterbury.ac.nz>
wrote:
> But it is almost certain the system glpk
> is the problem.

If so, given Sage ships glpk, and quite a number of other packages to
ensure that we control exactly the versions being linked, then I suspect
the  ppl package needs modifying to ensure it links against the version of
glpk shipped in Sage and not some other version which may be on the system.

Although I have not looked at the code; that should be a fairly easy fix.

Dave